Questions to ask your Sacramento car accident attorney
When you meet with a car accident attorney, you need to make sure you get the most out of the consultation. The Otus Law Group wants you to use your time wisely and make sure that our Sacramento car accident attorneys answer all your important questions. Some questions you may find helpful when choosing among car accident lawyers in Sacramento include the following:
- What forms do I need to obtain? If needed, will you help with my medical or property damage claim?
- When I have questions, will I speak with you directly or will I be dealing with paralegals and other attorneys?
- How regularly do you update clients about their cases?
- How long have you been practicing law as a Sacramento car accident attorney?
- Does your practice primarily focus on auto accidents? Can you estimate a percentage of the auto accident cases you take?
- How will you charge me? Most Sacramento car accident lawyers take cases on a contingency fee basis and do not require you to pay unless they win you compensation. But you need to ask.
- Am I responsible for case expenses if you do not win compensation for my damages?
- Do you use alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation or arbitration to settle cases?
- Do you think you will need to litigate my case?
- How often does your law firm take cases to trial?
Choosing your Sacramento car accident lawyer
Many clients feel intimidated about meeting with a car accident lawyer. At the Otus Law Group, it is the goal of our Sacramento car accident lawyers to put you at ease. Clients need to remember that they are the people in charge of hiring their representative, and the law firm they choose should display a high level of professionalism and knowledge. With more than 40 years of combined experience, the Sacramento auto accident lawyers at the Otus Law Group have spent years honing their skills for the benefit of every single client.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
The Otus Law Group has offices conveniently located in Sacramento San Francisco, San Jose, Burlingame, & Roseville and can help clients involved in any type of motor vehicle accident case. Contact a Sacramento car accident attorney or one of our California truck accident lawyers online or call us today at 800-348-2777.