Car accidents. Nothing can be as potentially disastrous or life changing as a brutal automobile crash. The lives of all parties are turned upside-down, and in many cases, victims are left with injuries that could last a lifetime. In those cases, the persons whose negligence contributed to the collision need to be held responsible and provide financial restitution to those who have been adversely affected.
That’s why you need a law firm that understands your plight and can help you move past it. The San Francisco car accident lawyers of Otus Law have over 20 years of experience fighting on behalf of the victims of vehicular negligence. We’ve helped over 5,000 people receive compensation for their injuries, and we can put our considerable experience to work for you.
One Embarcadero Center Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111
Entrust your case to a legal team with an established track record. Our qualified attorneys have gained compensation in a number of high profile cases, cases like:
- $1 million settlement for a victim rendered paraplegic after the vehicle the person was in was struck by a rental car whose brakes failed because of a manufacturing defect
- $500,000 settlement for a victim who suffered a herniated disc after an automobile ran a red light
- $45,000 settlement for a police officer involved in a motorcycle-on-automobile accident
These are just a few of our success stories. In our many years of service to our clients, we’ve developed a system that works, and we’re so confident in that system that we offer our services with a NO FEE guarantee. If for some reason we’re unable to gain you compensation, then we’re not going to draw a fee. This contingency fee policy ensures that we remain loyal to you and your cause. We want to put your mind at ease so that you know you’re not being unfairly taken advantage of by yet another party.
An experienced lawyer is vital to gaining you a fair amount of compensation, not just the bare minimum that the defendant might try to offer. Did you know that you might be entitled to restitution as varied as:
- Reimbursement of medical bills, both for the treatments you’ve already undergone and any expected future treatments
- Payment of lost wages as a result of the accident precluding you from going to work
- Long and short term mental and physical disability
- Pain and suffering
- Any other incidental expenses accrued as a result of the crash
If you’re not being offered compensation for all of these things, then you deserve to let a qualified attorney look at your case. Give us a call today for an absolutely free consultation with a member of our expert legal staff. We can help you get started on the road to recovery.
It’s time to fight back against negligence. Contact Otus Law’s San Francisco car accident lawyers immediately.